- HIPAA compliance prevented the team from having access to real data.
- Data came from multiple sources and in different formats.
- Users were struggling to efficiently match patients to existing records in high-stress clinical settings.
- Enabled Zus in Product Design Methodology, eliciting and stabilizing UI/UX and product requirements.
- Engineered an automated Two Identifiers matching algorithm that conforms with industry standards.
- Architected data mapping for multiple disparate and incongruent sources, enabling data consistency and data quality in the ETL process.
- Implemented synthetic test data generator to enable HIPAA-compliant PII protection
Allowed Zus to establish a trusted, accurate patient record that enabled data quality for care management admins, analysts, and self-service patients which allows care teams to understand all of a patient’s recent health experiences.